Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Stick-Paul the Magnificent!

Good Day,

I am Stick-Paul's manager. He is too busy with his adventuring to talk to the peasantry, so I am required to do so in his place. The pupose of this blog is to report to you, his adoring and unworthy fans, on his adventures (both in Stick-Land and in our three-dimensional universe).

Undoubtedly you have wondered how Stick-Paul came to be. He hasn't told me, but I'm sure its an interesting story. Since I don't know, and since Stick-Paul will probably not divulge such information (as it is key to his mysterious persona), you will probably never hear the real story. Instead, I will tell you about Stick-Paul's adventures, his philosophy, his many memorable sayings, and miscellaneous trivia about him.

Enjoy learning about everyone's favourite two-dimensional hero!

Aloofly,
Stick-Paul's manager.

No comments: