Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The Collected Works of Stick-Paul

Good Day,

The works of Stick-Paul are many and varied. He is the epitome of the two-dimensional rennaisance man, as I am sure you, his adoring and unworthy fans, already know. I would be willing to bet, were I a betting man, that you did not know the extent of his writings on the art of argumentation.

My last post showed you some of the genius of Stick-paul in this area, but that is only a small part of the work that Stick-Paul has done in this field. To illustrate, in part, how much Stick-Paul has done for field of argumentation I have gathered together a partial bibliography of his works.

Read and be in awe of his genius!



  • How to Argue Yourself Into, Out of, Around, and Through, a Hole
  • Twenty Reasons to Disagree
  • Pick Me, You Don't Have a Choice
  • Bluffing, Rebuffing, and Roughing It
  • Don't Worry, I'll Clue You in Eventually
  • Yeah, So What? You're Still Wrong
  • Donc Qoi?!
  • The Art of the Un-Truth, A Systematic Application
  • Running One's Mouth 101
  • Me, My Family, and I'm Never Wrong
  • Why Does the Dumb Guy Always Talk to Me: How to Dispose of and Unwanted and Unwarranted Conversation
  • Okay, So I'm Perfect, Don't Hold that Against Me (publication pending)



If you only knew how far above you Stick-Paul is!

Stick-Paul crossed the border between India and Nepal sometime last evening. Although I cannot divulge in which town he is staying over the next few days, he is scheduled to spend an evening or two solving some minor peasant disputes along a tributary of the river Ganga. When he last contacted me he was still in the Indian province of Bihar.

He requested that I look for a short poem from one of his anthologies that you might enjoy. I am having great difficulty with this request since the likes and dislikes of the likes of you are far beyond my realm of interest. I will most likely post a poem, or a selection from a poem, sometime in the next week.

Until then, you, his adoring and unworthy fans, will just have to wait.

Aloofly,
Stick-Paul's manager.

No comments: